Contact DFUSER Performance Diesel Products
DFUSER Performance Diesel Products
108 Evergreen Road
Georgetown, TX 78633-9500
Sales "No marketting email please"email@example.com
+1 (512) 864-2419
Hours of Operation:
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM CST M-F
Closed Sat & Sun. Leave message for call-back.
Memorial Day - May 30, 2011
Independence Day - July 4th
Labor Day - Sept 5, 2011
SEMA Show - Nov 1-4, 2011
Thanksgiving - Nov 24-25, 2011
Christmas - Dec 25, 2011
Shipping and Return Policy
We do our best to ship all items the same day the order is placed, custom requests may take longer. We do our best to deliver most items within 5-6 business days, most will show up much sooner.
Not all items come from our shop in TX.
Please call us for estimated ground shipping time to your location, please don't assume that the product will automatically ship from TX.
We ship almost all packages with a signature required for delivery. If you specifically want us NOT to require a signature for delivery, please make a notation in the "Order Comments" field you see on the order form.
PLEASE NOTE: Any insurance claims for damaged items and/or stolen goods from your doorstep that are NOT honored by the shipping carrier because you requested a signature not be required for delivery is NOT our responsibility.
We will not cover the cost!
International Shipping - Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such Import Fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Alaska, Hawaii and US Islands are subject to additional shipping charges.
Frequently asked shipping related questions:
Q: My order shipping method says UPS, but you sent me a FEDEX tracking number, am I getting someone else's order?
A: Here at DFUSER we use UPS Ground OR equivalent if you picked ground. Some orders may get shipped via Priority Mail if we determine that you will get your package sooner via that method. If you order something and want 1st, 2nd, or 3rd day shipping we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice if we determine your package will get there in the same time period.
Q: My receipt says I was charged for 20lbs of shipping and the UPS tracking number only indicates that a 9lb package was shipped, why did you charge me for a 20lb package?
A: Some items are larger than others and we need to enter DIMENSIONAL weight for shipping cost accuracy, especially for larger items that need to ship with express shipping. Carriers such as UPS & Fedex charge by dimensions, rather than weight.
Q: I received my item and upon opening it, the item is damaged! What do I do now?
A: First, please DO NOT install the product. Retain all packaging material, the damaged item, and anything else that came with the product. Call us right away so we can start a damaged shipment claim.
- Unopened Items - We will refund you for any unopened or non-tampered item for any reason (shipping not included) within 15 days of the original purchase date. Subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Opened items must be in as-new condition, in original packaging with the packing slip, with any/all warranty cards, manuals and accessories within 15 days of the original purchase date.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping costs of non-defective items.
- All returns subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- NO RETURNS ON ELECTRONICS.
- NO RETURNS ON Harley Edition Parts.
- NO RETURNS ON ANY EBAY AUCTIONS.
- NO REFUND ON DPF DELETE KITS.
- No returns after 15 days.
To make a return, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the item you would like to return.
DO NOT SHIP ITEMS BACK TO THE RETURN ADDRESS ON THE BOX YOUR ITEMS CAME IN.
ALWAYS CALL US FOR AN RMA NUMBER AND ADDRESS FIRST!
- We will issue you an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) to you so you can send the item to us.
- Print email sent back to you, place it inside the box the item is being returned in, along with a copy of your original receipt, and clearly write the RMA# on the outside of the package.
- Send the package pre-paid (UPS or US Postal Service INSURED) to:
DFUSER Performance Diesel Products
108 Evergreen Road
Georgetown, TX 78628-9500
- Please make sure the box is securely wrapped.
We do not accept returns on the following:
- Any non-standard item that is manufactured or modified to a specific customer's needs.
- Any Painted item or Paint Material.
- Exhaust systems, down pipes, or other exhaust component after it has been installed.
- Any electronic components or parts if they have been installed on the vehicle or tampered with.
- Any liquid product after the manufacturers seal has been broken.
- Any return after 30 days.
- Items damaged due to abuse, misuse, or neglect will not be eligible for replacement or accepted for return.
- Any item without a copy of the original invoice, return form, and RMA# unless other special arrangements have been made.
Please check thoroughly that all components are what you ordered and look to be in working order.